service outage
dawnlaugh
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is very frustrating for a very long time Verizon customer. Had a live chat which got Verizon notified that I have no service (zip 64641) however, there is nowhere to check on progress of fixing the issue or possible time till it's fixed. Verizon is not keeping in touch with me and I am left with a cell phone that says "No Service"! I have no landline (like many others) and it's darned inconvenient to leave the house and drive who knows how far till I have service! Simply ridiculous for a company like Verizon to have such complicated issues for service tech! My power company does a much better job.

That DownDetector site is not super helpful either.

There should be a much easier way for customers to contact Verizon and monitor outages so we are not just left sitting with no service!

0 Likes
Re: service outage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand your frustration, dawnlaugh, and know how essential it is to have working service in your area. I was able to search our system for network outages and we do not have any currently in Missouri. What is the make and model of your device? Also, when did you begin to have these service issues?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Re: service outage
dawnlaugh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its been a couple of hours now. The chat person assured me the issue was reported to tech support!

I have 2 iOS 7s phones neither of which is receiving service. Both are current with updates and reading their SIM cards.

Thank you for replying. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes