Re: ringback tones
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Ha ha! Nope. Mine plays Michael Buble when you call me.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

My cousin had this over-tinny-sounding racket for which I was unsure if it was hip-hop or country.,...it was that bad in quality.  I asked her, "Do you even know what that song is you are using as a RBT?"  She said, "No, I forgot I even had a RBT set."  I said, it sounds like MAYBE country."  She said, "Oh, I remember now, it was some country singer."  I said, "Wow...it has been a while then.  Last time you listened to something other than hippity-hop was 8 years ago."  I guess it's a "set it and forget it" kind of thing.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Not really. Whenever I get a RBT it is good for a year. Then, if I want to continue using it, I have to pay for it again or I can get a new one.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I guess I mellowed out a while back.  My ringtone sounds like a phone ringing.  No more German-Industrial-Techno-Darkwave-Goth-EBM (yeah, I guess that's a sub sub sub sub sub genre) emanating from my phone when it rings anymore.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Because I have been playing with my device in ways I shouldn't I don't currently have a custom ringtone. Usually it is the Moxie Girls Poopsie Pets song from a commercial that I found on YouTube. Look it up. It is quite funny.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yeah, that sound coming out of my phone would have me in a bad way before long.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The correct answer is error code 218?

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Snn5 wrote:

Yeah, that sound coming out of my phone would have me in a bad way before long.

Ha ha! Did you look it up?

Snn5
Legend

Yes...I did...that's why I say that.  If that sound went off in public where I normally go, that wouldn't bode well for my longevity.  I should say...if that sound was heard by any coworker or business caller who called me.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Darcyjames wrote:

Yes, I know, I already did that

Have you gone online to see if it is on the website? I would suggest that as your next step.

0 Likes