ring back tones error help!!!!!!!
jhardman7

I subscribed to ringback tones any ringback tone I attept to purchase gives me error:

Error with Purchase

We're sorry. You already have this service.
  how do I get past this

this is my second round with Verizon service  my bill is paid in full I always pay more than the bill so whats the issue

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ring back tones error help!!!!!!!
Snn5
Legend

Is this a new phone with Advanced Calling enabled?  I also thought carriers would have already done away with ringback tones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jhardman7, ringback tones are incredibly fun. I regularly change mine, much to the chagrin (and annoyance) of some friends and family.  Lets see what's going on here, this occurs only when purchasing them?  When do you get that message? 
Are you attempting to purchase them through your phone or logging into My Verizon from a computer? 
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

jhardman7, ringback tones are incredibly fun. I regularly change mine, much to the chagrin (and annoyance) of some friends and family. 

Exactly.

0 Likes
jhardman7

it needed overnight to work and it kicked out advanced calling I will not be using ringback tones

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Good.  Glad that's solved.  Some people don't like choosing between ringbacks and Advanced Calling.

0 Likes