reception strength
gc1665

I have had verizon service for countless years and never had an issue with reception strength at my office.  In the last week i have lost coverage.  Down to one bar and can't use the phone anymore.  Other phones in the location on verizon have the same issue.  What options are available to help restore phone signal?

Help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: reception strength
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to reboot the phone to reestablish the connection to the Verizon Wireless network?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gc1665

Yes, I tried a hard reset several times

Greg [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GC1665, I depend on my service too. Let's get this figured out. Has anything changed in the area such as construction, new development, higher congestion? What is your zip code? Is this issue happening indoors?

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gc1665

It is inside only.  Nothing has changed in the area.  My zip is 92124.

Greg [removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, gc1665. We unfortunately would not be able to guarantee indoor service. There are many factors that are out of our control that can cause interference. This can be from the foundation of the building, foliage, seasonal changes, and line of sight with the towers. What we can do is go over options to assist with indoor service. Do you have access to WiFi? If so, we would recommend using WiFi for calls and data. You can learn more about WiFi calling here, http://spr.ly/6584DFdKQ.

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gc1665

no increase signal strength changing to wi-fi calling.

Greg [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

It's time to look into another carrier that provides better service where you need it

0 Likes