random text message
syscofireman43

I received a txt from 900080004102 with info about a Verizon Messages PIN. Anyone know what that's about?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: random text message
syscofireman43

And now I've received another. Is someone trying to hack my account?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern with receiving a text regarding a pin, syscofireman43. Verizon Messages allows messages to be synchronized on your computer. Have you recently downloaded the Verizon Messages application or attmepted to access the website portal? http://vz.to/1ff8o9x

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
syscofireman43

I have just recieved a 3rd such txt. I have not been on any VZ sites, apps, or pages requesting info until I started receiving them.

0 Likes
syscofireman43

Is there anyway to send a screen shot? I just recieved a 4th message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

syscofireman43,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. I would love to review these messages with you. I did send you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that direct message. Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Atianzar

I am also having the same problem. I have an iPhone and I do not have any Verizon apps installed

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Atianzar,

I can understand your concerns regarding this message. Are there any other users on your account that may have accessed your My Verizon and activated Verizon Messages?

TrevorC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Burn1222

I'm getting those pin messages too. Help!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Burn1222, receiving those messages can be annoying. Let’s work together on getting those stopped. How often are you receiving those messages? Have you recently signed up for Verizon Messages? What make and model phone do you have? 

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes