"No Traffic Info" on VZ Navigator
Mrazmerized80

I have been using VZ Navigator since picking up my Dare in February and have had no problems with it until the last few days.  Now no matter what I do, the traffic data is not available ("No Traffic Info" shows at the bottom of the map).  I tried it on local roads where the traffic filled in before (Interstates 93 & 95) and searched for roads all across the US.  No matter what, the traffic is not loading.

Has anyone else come across this and if so, is this a known issue with the program or is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "No Traffic Info" on VZ Navigator
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

You can always try to update VZ Navigator, that can be done right when you enter navigator, the options button. Mine is v 4.5.2; but that is for EnV Touch, it may vary. I own a Chocolate 3 ( i just looked ) and it is the same version. If it is a older version, and if you try to update and it tells you it is up to date; this is a bug with older VZ navigator software I have encountered. I just uninstalled/removed VZ navigator and re-installed it from GIN ( Get It Now ), and showed the new version under options.

Hope this helps

:smileyhappy: 

0 Likes