"Customer Service" What?!#@
arweclipse

Verizon Customer "Service" is a joke.  I had explain to a "service rep" that I would be traviling to Canada for six months and need to add international plan. To my surprise I was told I was not able to have that feature due to the type of phone I have, iPhone 4s. Then a few weeks later I was told I had to wait 3 months before I could add it due to "contractual obligations". SO I waited, still using my phone while in Canada, paid the bill on time. 3 months pass I go on line to add international plan, still unable to do so. I call was told I could not add this feature do to the phone I have.  I spoke with serveral friends who do not work for Verizon and was told I could. If I can be charged for roming I can have a international plan. I called back a few weeks later and hundreds of dollars due and finally got someone who explained to me what needed to be done and within minites I got an international plan. I was told I would get a $175 credit for the confusion but they could not retro the plan from the date I requested months ago. So I set and wait for the credit to be issued... nothing.  So now I have a $700 dollar bill, because the plan I was given did not cover what I needed.  WHAT?! I call to cancel this service and I get no one to try to resolve the issue just why the can't, not authorized, requested a manager, sat for 15 min waiting.  WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE... THANKS VERIZEON

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Customer Service" What?!#@
Not applicable

Global Plans and Pricing - Verizon Wireless

It is available via online.

0 Likes