Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
protection plans coverage
DANOKRA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am curious from others if the extra warranty offered for a galaxy 9 and a galaxy s4 tablet are worth the monthly fee, over $10.00.  I evidently signed up for it at time of purchase not knowing all the details.....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: protection plans coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question, DANOKRA. Total Mobile Protection includes device insurance and an extended warranty. Device insurance can be useful if you are worried about losing or damaging your devices, because it allows you to file a claim for a replacement device. If you are in a situation where you can afford to replace your devices at full cost, you may be fine without insurance, and enjoy the monthly savings that result from that. If you would rather have the additional protection that comes from an extended warranty and device insurance, Total Mobile Protection can be a good option for you.

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

DANOKRA wrote:

I am curious from others if the extra warranty offered for a galaxy 9 and a galaxy s4 tablet are worth the monthly fee, over $10.00. I evidently signed up for it at time of purchase not knowing all the details.....

No. Especially on a tablet

rcschnoor
Legend

No it is not.

DANOKRA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the explanation. How much does this insurance for the S9 cost per month/  How much is it for the S4 tablet if I have that also.  I may want to keep the ins. for the S9 but not for the tablet (if I have the tablet extended warranty)

0 Likes