poor service
casam101

PLACED  ON LINE  ORDER. MIFI JETPACK. BECAUSE MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING.  i SPOKE TO A CS REP.  I TOLD HER MY PHONE WAS BROKEN. ORDERING JETACK MIFI.  AND WHY WAS i BEING CHARGED FOR A SECOND DEVICE DATA AND ACESS.   SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS IS NOT A PHONE. JET MIFI IS A MODEUM.  I REALIZED I MAY HAVE ORDERED THE WRONG ITEM.  I GOT BACK ON LINE AND WAS TOLD THEY COULD NOT HELP ME. AND GAVE ME PHONE NUMBER TO CALL.. THEY COULD NOT SEE MY ORDER.  GOT BACK ON LINE AND BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ORDER NUMBER I CANT ACESS THE ORDER TO CANCEL.  NO ONE CAN HELP ME .. DONT KNOW HOW TO GET ORDER NUMBER. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor service
budone
Legend

I am sorry, but I can not comprehend what you are trying to articulate.

Did you order a jetpack?

Did you order a phone via the jet back?

They gave you a number to call, you called and they could not help you or they gave you a number to call because  the person in chat could not help you?

Also, if you reply to answer my questions, please refrain from all Capital Letters if you can

As for the order number, you should have received an email with the order number, or if based on what I read you received another jetapck, the order number s on the receipt

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: poor service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to help you casam101. I'm sorry about the delay in seeing your post. Since orders are usually received within 3-5 business days, you've most likely received your Jetpack already and have your order number and the information you were looking for. If you didn't intend to add another line to your account, there's still a 14 day return period to get the device back to us: http://bit.ly/IeiJI. If your phone isn't working and you need help with a replacement phone instead of a Jetpack, just let us know what's going on with your phone. We're here for you. Just help me to help you by clarifying what you'd like to do with your account today.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes