poor customer service
unhappywithinternet

having to pay to get out of contract on internet even tho it don't work like it should, constantly dosconnects. i have 4 phones that go out, 2 in nov. n 2 in dec. who is a good company to which to. i have been with this company to long to be charged for bad service if it worked i would have kept it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor customer service
budone
Legend

Did you move???

How long ago did it start?

How long ago did you upgrade?

0 Likes
chromepickle
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not too sure you will be very happy with any other company. Especially sense Verizon is the best.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@unhappywithinternet,

Sorry to hear that your device is not working. Let's see if we can get that issue fixed. What type of device are you working with? How long have you been having this issue? Please let us know so we can further assist you.

Thank you,

NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
zebbie8
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got off phone with verizon about 5 min. ago and I AM NOT happy either.  I know they r stick with their update date.  My phone is not working either screen goes black and drop calls.  And mind you my earlest line that can be updated is ONLY 2 wks away.  We have been with verizon over6 yrs 3 yrs under my husband then switched to my nam 2 yrs ago.  And they CANT do it 2 weeks early.  The excuse is that I wasnt current the past 2 mo.  I have 5 line and bill runs approx. $330.  The past 2 mo I paid all but $30 by due date and the bal within 5-7 days after.  I really dont think this is a good relationship.  I would understand if I went passed the 10 days...Right?

0 Likes
budone
Legend
If the payment was 10 days late, would you say you understand if it was 15 days? They have to stick to the rules and not bend, because once they do, they need to do so for all or expect lawsuits.
0 Likes
zebbie8
Enthusiast - Level 3

UMMM the reason I said 10 would be because u dont get charged late or shut off until then....REALLY 2 weeks come on!

0 Likes
zebbie8
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh and when they got the apple, they let me do it early...seems the RULES change monthly.

0 Likes