Re: please help! is there any way to contact customer service via email? Have already talked to 25 different reps. Not Kidding!
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I implore you, in fact encourage you, to read the manual regarding items tou purchase....cell phones...tv...cars...car insurance.... it does not matter if purchase new. If past tje return period it can and will be replaced with a like new oem part or product. Your car can be a month old. If a crash happens they can use reman parts. Cells the same, other things the same. The phone you bought in SEPTEMBER and now its november, is used. Its not new. If you dont want a refurb thats fine. Send tour phone to the manufacturer direct. But if they cant fix....they will send you...wait for it....a refurb. If you want anew phone go buy one. Stop clogging up the lines for customers who have real device needs.

Re: please help! is there any way to contact customer service via email? Have already talked to 25 different reps. Not Kidding!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you have not had a resolution to your issue cjanderson and you had to talk to 28 representatives. This is not how we show stellar customer service. We don't have an email option any longer but you can contact us via chat, facebook, twitter @vzwsupport.com, by phone at *611, or at a corporate store. We work hard to ensure all issues are fixed in a timely fashion and I apologize for the experience you have had with us over the past few months. I truly understand your concern and know how you feel. If I purchase something brand new for a large amount of money, I want to enjoy having a new product. I know that having issues with a phone is frustrating but know that we stand behind our products and the 1year manufactures warranty. If you have new phone that your purchased from us and it is having defective problems not caused by damage or you don't like the ph, we can replace the phone with a brand new device within the 14day worry free guarantee return period. This information is in your contract and terms and conditions when you buy a new phone.  If the phone is having defective issues after the 14day worry free guarantee return period, we can not replace the phone with a new phone. In our policy,  you will receive a certified like new replacement phone of the same model. Our refurbished devices go through a 100 point check and work just as awesome as a new phone. I hope you reconsider our offer to replace your phone with a certified like new device of the same model because we truly want you to have a working phone but can not replace your device with a new phone. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to hear from  you soon so we can send out your replacement device.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums, cjanderson. Nobody should have to call 25 times to get a replacement. I apologize you have gone through this. In regards to getting a phone replaced, it will be a Certified Like New Replacement if you have had the phone more than 14 days.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cjanderson
Enthusiast - Level 2

hello TamaraH_VZW,

I have terminated my account with Verizon and therefore cannot dial *611, nor do I have a twitter account.  it would be very helpful if there was some way in which i could contact someone, anyone with my concerns other than dialing customer support for the 30th time.  In my discussions with friends and coworkers, they have also expressed such frustration and like me are ending their contracts with Verizon because of the poor customer service. I am sorry that i have no good words to say about the wireless customer support system. I will not subscribe to Verizon again and would not recommend the service to anyone. I am sorry about this opinion, but there has been no attempt from anyone to rectify this in a manner that is accessible to me. I don't feel it is my duty at this time to seek further help with this problem, I have a letter that I would be happy to forward to anyone who would care to read.  thank you for your time.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The alternate support number is 1-800-922-0204 and you can use the Direct Message system to send a message to the rep. See

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cjanderson
Enthusiast - Level 2

dear ann154,,   that is very nice of you to offer another customer support number for me to contact.  I have already however spent many many hours on the phone with customer support, this is the worst experience i have had in my life with customer service in any arena..  appalling..   i will not call any verizon representative again.  ever.  nor will i send a direct message..  i have been given incorrect information so many times, and at so many levels..  starting again at the level one phone answerer is something i cannot even consider.  if you are a customer of verizon i suggest you ask for printed documents each time you "upgrade" or add a line,  in many of these instances you will have been initiated into a new contract.  they seem to do this readily without notification, and then the early termination fees are huge.  be careful. too many people have been burned here and there is no recourse or anyone who will offer any type of help..  just fyi.. good luck to you.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You are given all plan changes either at the store or in the my documents and receipts at the My Verizon web portal.

http://www.verizonwireless.com you could go to a verizon corporate store and have them print a copy. You must have known at time of upgrade what your costs were going to be. As well as loss of unlimited data with a subsidized phone.

Above in your post you state you no longer are a customer of verizon wireless so sending your complaint snail mail should make no difference. You also say initially you needed a phone replacement. If you called verizon thy would have swapped it out if within the year. After that no manufacturer warranty applies. If you had paid supplemental insurance that would have been handled by Assurion. So evidently the call for phone replacement was denied. That is just a guess on my part.

In any case you left the service so your dire words of warning will not sway anyone on the forum, there are many more stories of woe I read here everyday.

Good Luck at your new service.

0 Likes