only one or two bars lately
k9smom
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know what is going on with Verizons service, but at home and at my daughter's house 700 miles away I have only had one or two bars and even facetime doesn't work because the connection is so slow and bad.  This just started happening within the last month.  I am really upset.  Has anyone else had this happen? 

Labels (1)
Re: only one or two bars lately
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience we want you to have with our service k9smom. I'm sorry you're having issues but we are here to help investigate the problem and find a resolution. What is your zip code? Any software updates recently or new apps?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
k9smom
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am updated to iOS 11.2.2    I am normally in zip code 95320 and the last two weeks I have been in zip code 89149.  I have one bar or less, have to change over to wifi calling and sometimes that doesn't work. 

LS505

I am having the same issue. How do I fix the service. I do not have a landline and need my phone to work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
k9smom

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with the number of bars you have. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. We will be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you. We do show that our towers in both those areas seem to be working as expected with no alarms. Although the towers are functioning properly, that doesn't mean that issues don't exist. Your ability to receive optimal signal will be based on different factors. Now the fact that you are experiencing this across different states typically point to the device, not the network. What is the exact make of iPhone you have? Are you indoors when this issue happens? Besides the number of bars you see what specific issues are you having? Did this start after the last update or any other change like a new app installed, phone dropped, etc.?

EdwardL_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LS505, I know the importance of ensuring you have all the options available when it comes to using your service. It's our pleasure to help look into this for you. Where are you located? Which phone do you have with us? Are you experiencing these issues when indoors, only? Please share more details about your specific experience so we can help. TanishaS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LR68
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why ?   A tower nearby my location has the outer protective panels off it for some time now.    My zip code is 34235 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details provided, LR68. I am not showing any reported issues in the area. What exactly is going on with your service? When did you start experiencing service issues? Are issues while indoors only or both indoors and outdoors? 

0 Likes
Itsamanddaa

Im having the same issue i only get one or two bars at home. Facetime and calls fail all the time. I went in to ask and they just gave me a new sim card what can i do now still having the same issue !

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read that you are having issues with your service, and we are here to help. Tell us, when did the issue begin? Aside from data, are calls and texts affected?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes