not getting 4g signals; service very slow last two weeks what's going on
TGUGL13

Why has service gotten very slow the past two weeks? Not getting 4g signals so why am I paying so much for so little?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: not getting 4g signals; service very slow last two weeks what's going on
jav6
Champion - Level 3

"Where in the world is TGUGL13​"  Might/Would help if you identify what zip code or where you are located.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We fully understand the need for speed, TGUGL13. We’ll do all we can to help here. There are some things we need to ask so we can narrow down possible causes. I see this was posted a couple days ago. Are you still having this issue? What is your zip code? What plan / device do you have? Are other Verizon Wireless customers in the area experiencing this same issue?

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TGUGL13

Still having issue. Most times just 1 bar. I have lgv20 phone. Some

neighbors are complaining too. Zip is 43065. Is have to lookupthe exact

plan. But I recently upgraded to more data.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018, 1:14 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
JEFBRE501

I have been down to one bar for almost two months now.  I run tracking devices on my business vehicles and they do not work also.  We are in Mohave County 86403.  The tracking company assures me that there is definitely an outage and supposedly Verizon is working on it,  Please confirm and let our community know the truth.  I can not run my business like this.  I have 6 cell phones and 3 tablets that rely on your service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TGUGL13, I'm sorry to hear that you're still having the same service issue. We'll get this fixed. You said that you're not getting a 4G signal, what signal are you getting (LTE, 3G, 1X)? Do you notice a difference outside versus inside? When did you change your plan? What plan are you on? Please follow this link and view item 1 under "General Information" to find out your plan. http://spr.ly/6587DlLH1;

Joel_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important having our service can be to your business and we want to make sure we're providing you with the speed you need. We have a couple of questions so we can help narrow down the possible causes. Are other Verizon customers apart from your own account having these same problems? What troubleshooting have you been able to try on your device? What problems do you experience with talk, text, and data?

Jesus_VZW

0 Likes
TGUGL13

Other phones and tablets getting same little to no 4g signal. My trouble

shooting was to contact Verizon. No issues with talk or text. Slow download

of data.

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018, 2:05 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes