no service for verizon wireless phone
stormanmds

is anyone having trouble with verizon wireless since the storm?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no service for verizon wireless phone
dsolano

I am thinking my problem is because of the storm, but not 100% sure. I'm showing service, but my calls keep breaking up then it disconnects. I've done a full system reboot and am still having the problem.

0 Likes
stormanmds

i just got off the phone with verizon and they told me the towers are down won't be up again until 11/3

0 Likes
dkny919

Are you in NYC?

0 Likes
debbiek

how do you call them?  I can't find a contact number anywhere on the website or on my bill!  Is there a way to access your voicemails from another phone?  That's what I want to find out.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

debbiek wrote:

how do you call them?  I can't find a contact number anywhere on the website or on my bill!

use the Contact Us link at the top of the page

Customer Service

Dial *611 from your cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm            Emergency Service Hours

Monday-Sunday 11pm-6am  

Is there a way to access your voicemails from another phone?  That's what I want to find out.

• Call your 10-digit wireless number.
  • Press # to interrupt your greeting.
  • Enter your password and press #
0 Likes
pattuspl
Enthusiast - Level 2

They better provide us with credit.

This is my service with VZW since yesterday

http://s17.postimage.org/wfneb80pr/Screenshot_2012_10_31_19_27_40.png

0 Likes
debbiek

thanks!  I did try the contact us link on the site and it was leading me into topics and none of them were answering my question....didn't give me a #....can't get 611 on the cell cause calls wont go through so I will dial the 800 from a landline, thanks!

0 Likes
dsolano

I'm not even in the area of the storm. My phone still says I have service when the call drops. My husband said his phone does the same thing when he calls my phone, but he talked to 2 other people today who have a different phone service without any problems.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

yeah, the web site can be confusing sometimes.  When you click on Contact Us, scroll down a bit to Get in Touch, then click on the blue View More.  On that screen you can get answers to frequently asked questions, send Vzw an e-mail, or see the list of phone numbers.

0 Likes