no data in N. Fort Worth, TX
N_Jones

No data this afternoon in N. Fort Worth near Meacham and Blue Md. Rd. It seems as if your towers get tired after lunch and need a nap...... Smiley Happy. Yes I have power cycled my phone and it does have the 4G icon in the status bar but no data.......

Thanks for looking

Noel

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no data in N. Fort Worth, TX
N_Jones

Another afternoon with no data eve though the phone shows to have data with the 4g icon in the status bar......

very sad..... I left Sprint because of the same issue. I know technology is hard but man it seems like this is 4g business is not very reliable, from any network no matter what their ads say......

Noel

0 Likes
Not applicable

They could be upgrading the towers in your area or since you say it happens in the afternoon then it sounds like congestion. Maybe you have a lot of people with unlimited data in your area.

0 Likes
N_Jones

The Verison network seems as un-reliable as the rest of the big 4......... It would seem that all of the networks Verison, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile are advertising something they cannot actually deliver.... Maybe all these networks are only useful outside and not inside buildings.....

I am hoping that this is an anomaly and that it is a tower in need of repair or is being repaired because on again off again service is worse than no service at all....

In case an actual customer service person sees this I am near Blue Mound Rd and Meacham Blvd in N. Fort Worth, Texas and this seems to happen most days...... no or very slow data......

Noel

0 Likes