new data plan
HEID437

hi

I was wondering if the new Verizon plan - the plan where you can carry over your data and increase storage is worth it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: new data plan
Weth
Legend

It really depends on your current situation. If you let us know what plan you are on now (exactly how it shows on your bill), how much data you have, how many phones you have, and the rough price you are paying now we can give you some good advice on which way to go.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For some it is and for others isn't. You should run the numbers for both your current plan and the new plan over a two years worth of costs to see which is more economical.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are going to love the New Verizon Plan, HEID437. Yes we do have carry over data. Here is all the current information on the New Verizon Plan. http://vz.to/29wLwCM

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes