network out in North Fort Worth Tx
N_Jones

I haven't had an internet connection all afternoon. My shows to be connected to 4G LTE however I cannot access the internet.

Anybody else? I'm near Meacham and Blue Mound Rd.

Noel

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: network out in North Fort Worth Tx
B33
Legend

If you have the 4G indicator Try Shutting the phone Down and see if that Helps!  Power + Lower Volume Press for 20 to 30 sec. Let off the will re-power once it goes threw it's set ups then try the Internet..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Noel!

I want to ensure you're able to maintain a steady 4G LTE connection!  I don't see anything reported for the area.  What model 4G device are you using?  Have you tried removing and reinserting the 4G SIM Card?  Let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
N_Jones

Thanks for checking up on my service. I guess it must have just been ine of those things. It started working around 4:30 pm that afternoon and ha been fine since.

Oh and I have the Galaxy Note II. So far service has been great except fot that 2 hour period the other day.

Thanks again. ...

Noel   >>Personal information removed.<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
N_Jones

"Arise from the dead"....... I am resurrecting this post because I don't have internet once again this afternoon, it's been about 2 hours now. I have the 4G icon in the status bar but alas no data...... And yes I have power cycled my phone twice now....

But I guess no data only twice in a 30 day period is pretty good.....

Near Meacham and Blue Mound Rd in Fort Worth, Texas

Noel

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Have you Checked with Customer Service it might be your PRL needs and Update.. i would give them a Call 1-800-922-0204 Option Tech Services..

0 Likes