my verizon and a blocked number for a device on your account question
gagcas2
Enthusiast - Level 2

hello.  i hope someone can answer this for me.  i have a number blocked for one of the devices on my account.  i know if they text it wont go thru...and if they try and call they will get a recorded message saying it has been restricted but my question is even though that number is blocked...will it still show up in the call logs and message logs as that person trying to call and text.  like will the number still show up or will it show up no where as trying to call or text.  thank you all in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my verizon and a blocked number for a device on your account question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, gagcas2. The blocked calls and texts will not be detailed on your bill per the calls/messages did not officially connect. I hope this helps. Have a great day.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Blocked numbers are just that blocked. Since no physical connection was made to you via Verizon's call/text blocking service it will not be on your call logs.

Only completed calls/texts appear

Good Luck

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you sure those aren't outgoing calls and text messages? Just because the number is blocked to prevent them from reaching you doesn't mean you can't reach them.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, gagcas2. The blocked calls and texts will not be detailed on your bill per the calls/messages did not officially connect. I hope this helps. Have a great day.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes