my usage doesn't show on verizonwireless.com. Why?
ziggufuss
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I go to Verizonwireless.com and try to find out what my usage is, it says: " We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."  This has been going on for several days.  I get out of it and even turn off my computer, but when I get back into it, that message keeps coming up.  I need to know so that I can see what I can do with the time I have left on this month.

Re: my usage doesn't show on verizonwireless.com. Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ziggufuss, we want to ensure you can access your usage detail as desired. We do need some clarifying detail first. Are you only having this issue when trying to view usage on the website or does it also occur on the My Verizon Mobile app? Are you able to obtain usage detail when dialing #DATA on your VZW device? Is this for a prepaid or postpaid account?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
nochoice
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the same issue while trying to check on the website. When I try and choose a phone line a broken line appears vertically on each side of the picture of the phone I am trying to choose. When I click on data or minute usage I get a "javescript error." This has been happening for at least two days.

0 Likes
rckraus1

I'm having the same problem on the verizonwireless.com site. I've tried several different browsers - Safari, Chrome and Edge, and all I see are gray horizontal lines.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having access to your account is crucial and we are truly sorry to learn you are having problems to view your usage. Do you have the latest version of the My Verizon Mobile App? Check steps to update it in the link below. Keep us posted:

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-211403/

0 Likes