my service sucks 4G lte does not work in my area 3g and 2 g work just fine whats wrong
FOREPAUGH
Enthusiast - Level 2

my service sucks 4G LTE is terrible dropped calls always i bought a cheap little phone from total wireless and it works just fine pulling 3G and 2G i can talk anywhere from my home no dropped calls. I'm paying for a service that I'm not getting. Service has steadily declined over the last 6 months. I am picking up a tower 25 miles from my house and over a hill. when there is a tower 2 towers 6 and 7 miles from my home that cant be picked up. What is is going on and please don't say buy a signal booster I did and its no help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my service sucks 4G lte does not work in my area 3g and 2 g work just fine whats wrong
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: my service sucks 4G lte does not work in my area 3g and 2 g work just fine whats wrong
FOREPAUGH
Enthusiast - Level 2

mailing is 85390 home is 7 miles from 85320

0 Likes
FOREPAUGH
Enthusiast - Level 2

downloaded an app called network cell info lite pretty good app gives gps to cell towers

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Maybe your cheap little phone doesn’t have LTE? 

That app is great for telling what tower you are connected to

0 Likes
FOREPAUGH
Enthusiast - Level 2

there is a setting in the little phone that says voice over lte preferred with a switch to turn on or off

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

But it’s not a Verizon branded phone.  Is the problem data or VoLTE?  You won’t get VoLTE without a compatible phone.

0 Likes
FOREPAUGH
Enthusiast - Level 2

my problem is constant dropped calls and its a business phone Galaxy note 5 and a galaxy 8 have walk out in the front yard 1 arm up and stick out a leg and hope i dont drop a call the service has steadily declined over the last 6 months. and im not the only one allof my neighbors have verizon and they say it sucks also

0 Likes
FOREPAUGH
Enthusiast - Level 2

we are just tired of paying for a service and not getting it its really disouraging

0 Likes
FOREPAUGH
Enthusiast - Level 2

look up FOREPAUGH, AZ  it's a rural community 7 miles outside of Aguila, az

0 Likes