more everything plan
ebonywhit

I already have two phones on one account...paying too much...can I change my plan to the MORE EVERYTHING plan? if so will I have cancellation fees on the first two lines or can I just switch over to the new plans and save money at the same time? I can get my two phones for 150 versus the 250 im paying now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: more everything plan
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Whether "More Everything" will save you money depends on what you have now - you may end up paying the same but getting more minutes, more texting, more data.

You said you are paying too much - what phones and what plan do you have now, and how much are you paying?  Do the math with More to see what you will pay.  I did, and on my plan, it would cost just about the same (within $10 of our plan now), though we would get unlimited minutes vs our 1400 shared between 5 phones.  At this point, it's not worth the switch, since we don't even use the 1400, and I'd rather not mess with our plan unless we need to.

0 Likes
Re: more everything plan
info4u
Contributor - Level 1

You won't have to pay any cancellation fee for switching your plan, there won't be any charges at all to switch your plan.  But SuzyQ is right, what you'll pay per month depends on what you have now, and it is a very likly chance that you'll pay the same per month but have more features.

How many lines do you have? Are they smart phones, basic phones, or feature devices? How much data do you have on your plan? Do you have an employee discount, if so how much is your percentage for? Do you have any insurance on your devices, or other account features? What is your sales tax rate?
These are the questions we'd need to know the answers what your bill would be roughly.

0 Likes