missing apps
gini68

I awoke Friday to missing apps. I have a galaxy note 2. One app was my swiftkey keyboard. It was the paid version. I had it for years spanning over several phones. When I checked my app list it was there but said not installed. So when I tried to install I get a message that an unknown error has occurred "-24". I looked for it in my files because I read if something tries to update and the app is there it needs to be deleted.  It wasn't there. It let me install the free version but it has none of the features I liked with the paid one like text prediction. Can anyone tell me besides a hard reset, is there anything I can do? I was also missing my Dropbox but it magically appeared a day later as a new file

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: missing apps
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

SwiftKey keyboard no longer has a paid version and a free version. It is only the free version now.

Try clearing the data and cache for the Play Store and try downloading the application again.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: missing apps
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

SwiftKey keyboard no longer has a paid version and a free version. It is only the free version now.

Try clearing the data and cache for the Play Store and try downloading the application again.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes