is anyone else having issues with the network in az
omakone
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an Iphone 5 that has worked fine until today.  Since this morning, I show that I am connected to the data network, but I am unable to use any data.  The maps app, email, etc.  will not work.  I called Verizon and did a network reset, also a reboot, a hard reboot, a phone reset.  In each case I could get data for a few minutes then it reverts to not being able to use the phone to access the internet, mail, etc.

I am currently in Phoenix, AZ.  I also ordered an Iphone 6 plus yesterday, but the representative said this would not be the issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is anyone else having issues with the network in az
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Omakone,

No data service is no good! Do you receive an error message when the device is unable to access the network? What signal appears at the top of the device? Is the Wi-fi turned on?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
aksimms1

I am in Tucson and my data service has not been working all day. It also hasn't been working for 2 other Verizon customers that I know. it says for all of us that there is a 4G connection but no internet pages/apps etc have been loading or updating.

0 Likes
smeltz02

I was having issues this afternoon. I had to turn my iPhone 5 off three times in order for it to reconnect. I was getting an error that said there was no sims card on my phone. Happened out of the blue. Has been fine since just after 2:00 PM EST.  This is out of the ordinary.

0 Likes
smeltz02

I forgot to mention I am from the Pittsburgh, PA area.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn of the issues you experienced with the SIM card error smeltz02! Next time you encounter this issue (hopefully never), power your phone off, remove SIM card for one minute, insert SIM card, power on and test. Have a wonderful evening!

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes