international calls
DarleneB1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep getting phone calls from Solvenua Belarus  Senegal, constantly I put them on the block number list and they hljust call from a different number these are some so far [removed], [removed], [removed], [removed], [removed], [removed]. Is there a way to stop them or place charges on them for harassment

Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms

Re: international calls
cyborp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. I called Verizon and they suggested their call screening feature (that has a charge per month), but I wish there was a way to black international calls entirely...and that apparently isn't possible. It's extremely frustrating, and the call ID blocking doesn't block these calls.

parth212
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here OP getting calls from [removed], and with also with 011 country code? These calls are coming after 9pm sometimes around 11pm or so and it's getting frustrating. I googled the number and saw someone posted that same number on whocallame.com today as well.

0 Likes
jerseymilo9

Verizon must have been hacked. 4 phones in my house had 2 calls each. 

0 Likes
bicoast
Enthusiast - Level 1

how do we know it is not verizon responsible for the calls so that we go with the their additional charge plan?

Why wouldn Verizon make it part of their phone services to make them stand about great service?

Apple doesnt charge extra to keep viruses off our phone.

I received calls from [removed] three times yesterday/ sunday. One time my iphone said "[removed] " seems like everyone else is too. 

NJ2CAPaul

I have gotten two calls from Belarus and one from Slovenia the past 3 days. March 15-17 2019. Verizon cell number from NJ. You might be right.

0 Likes
NJ55

NJ numbers also, getting calls from Belarus and Slovenia on several of the numbers on our account, sometime in the middle of the night. Please make it stop Verizon! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As consumers ourselves, we can understand the nuisance that these spam calls can create. We have different tools that allow you to block these numbers for free or advanced features that will allow recognizing these numbers when they call you and block them from calling you and texting you. Please take a moment to review the in the link below:

http://spr.ly/6600EkQtC

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
crazyzete
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok, so why do we have to pay Verizon $10/month to be able to:

• Block calls and messages from domestic and international numbers

This phone scam has been identified by the FCC and I pay good money with the technology there for you to block these calls. I shouldn't have to pay you more money. I can't connect my cell phone to my house phone anymore because 2 or 3 times per night i get a 1 call ring from a foreign state that my phone won't block. And your only solution for free is to block the specific numbers (the bad guys change the numbers all the time), or to pay you $10/month so i can have all international calls blocked?

I'd consider a way to resolve this because I'm one customer that may look for a wireless carrier that works with its customers.

Smaxo99

VZ answer is nonsense.  dirt.  

0 Likes