Re: international calls
-mammoth
Enthusiast - Level 2

• Permanently block calls and messages from up to 20 domestic and international numbers”

I want to block all international calls; there have been many more than 20 and I have no idea which 20 are next but they won’t match the previous 20.  dirt really getting any worthwhile feature from this service.

0 Likes
-mammoth
Enthusiast - Level 2
  • Permanently block calls and messages from up to 20 domestic and international numbers”

I want to block all international calls; there have been many more than 20 and I have no idea which 20 are next but they won’t match the previous 20.  So not really getting any worthwhile feature from this service.

0 Likes
-mammoth
Enthusiast - Level 2

“Permanently block calls and messages from up to 20 domestic and international numbers” does not dirt provide an international call block feature?   

0 Likes
mauilynn

We have calls in the middle of the night from random countries and now we have $69 in international charges from these places, saying that we initiated the calls. We didn't. Check your bills!

0 Likes
aliway
Enthusiast - Level 2

With the Spam Filter from verizon > go to Block Management and the "International Block" (Beta) can be selected.

0 Likes