intermittent service outages
penn1668

I'm out in the country and Verizon is the only service that works here. I usually have 2-3 bars even in bad weather. But for the past few weeks, my services has been dipping into the 3g and even 1x service levels as well as disappearing completely. When this happens, i have to reboot my Galaxy S5 in order to get connected to the network again. Its is only in this area (zipcode 45312) that I am having this problem and suspect it may be a tower issue?

Please look into this so that my service remains stable.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: intermittent service outages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they open a trouble ticket to investigate it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: intermittent service outages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Penn1668, nothing is more important than a signal that remains stable. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing such an issue. I'm glad you decided to reach out to us here as we're eager to get this resolved. I don't see anything in our alerts with an issue with the zip code you provided. Are other Verizon customers in your area experiencing the same issue? Is the signal the same whether you're outside or inside your house?

0 Likes