if i get 2 smart phones with a contract and decide to end the contract in a year how much would it cost to get out of the contract?
sosalamron
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: if i get 2 smart phones with a contract and decide to end the contract in a year how much would it cost to get out of the contract?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For each line, it $350 minus $10 per month for each month of the contract term completed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: if i get 2 smart phones with a contract and decide to end the contract in a year how much would it cost to get out of the contract?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For each line, it $350 minus $10 per month for each month of the contract term completed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

$230 for each phone after completing 1 year of your contracts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@sosalamron,

A new phone is definitely an exciting time! I'm sure that once you get you new smartphone with VZW you will not want to leave.

However, if you were to cancel after a year you would be billed a cancellation. The cancellation fee is $350.00 for each smartphone, but is lower $10.00 every month you complete of your agreement. So if you have the service for 12 months, that will lower the cancellation fee by $120.00 bring it down to $230.00.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes