iPhone 6s Preorder Complications
ws802

Hi! I absolutely LOVE Verizon and have always received best in class customer service that was genuine. However, after these ten years, I have run in to my first BIG problem. This preorder for my son has been a nightmare. I tried to get the phone shipped to my son for his birthday since it is 9/25. After realizing the shipping and billing address had to be the same, I decided to call. I spoke with Julian, who not only solved the complications, but reduced my monthly bill by $15. He was amazing. After receiving an email, it told me to accept user agreements, of which he stated I would need to do. Paying no attention, I never realized it was asking for the last 6 of my Social Security number. NEVER been asked for that and my order was cancelled; however, did not receive a cancellation email like I did whenever Julian cancelled my first. I reordered and saw that the arrival date had been delayed until 10/7, not my son's birthday. Spoke with two more individuals with the first stating the activity appeared fradualent and demanded I tell why I received $15 off my monthly bill. This is now 5AM EST. Went to sleep and called the next afternoon and they told me it was "just a glitch" not to receive an email for the last order WHICH IS NOT MY SON'S BIRTHDAY OR ENTAIL THE DEAL I RECEIVED WITH THAT ORDER!!!!!!!!! After reading all of these similar complaints, I do not foresee myself receiving this iPhone for my son at all. Thanks Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6s Preorder Complications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ws802,

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of what's happened with your order. Please know that we do appreciate our 10 year relationship with you and want to do everything we can to help out. Please check your inbox. I've sent you a Private Message, so that we can address your concerns.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
haynayboy

I have had the same problem. I pre-ordered on September 12th. I talked via chat today and was told it was shipped on the 7th and should be here within this week. She gave me a number to call to get tracking number. I called and was told that pmt was never collected and I could pay now but phone now would not ship until November. pretty ridiculous. why pre-order if you still have to wait for 2 months to get something. So I am cancelling order and that AT&T tower on the hill next to my house is looking pretty good.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@haynayboy

The thought of you leaving us saddens me!  I am terribly sorry for your experience with your new device order.  I would be upset as well.  Please allow us the opportunity to try and restore your confidence in our service.

Which model iPhone did you order, 6s or 6s Plus, color and size?  Has the payment shown posted since posting this?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes