iPad connection very poor but iPhone is fine
mml217

Went to Verizon store in December 15 and bought three phones and an iPad. For the first 30 days the phone and the iPad worked wonderfully. Then it was like someone flipped a switch on my iPad. The phones have two bars and 3G and I can surf the Internet, do Facebook, play with apps etc. with no problems.  The iPad, however, has three bars 4G LTE, and tends to just search and spin and time out.  I took the iPad back to Verizon store, and they gave me a brand-new one, no questions asked. So when I got home it worked pretty well for about 10 minutes and then started doing the same thing. So obviously it wasn't the iPad it is the connection. So then I called Verizon help, 611. The guy was super friendly and told me to reset a few things which I can't believe the Verizon store didn't try  first. The changes helped the iPad for a bout 30 minutes and now it's right back to the old ways again. Hello I don't understand why with two bars my phone connects wonderfully, fast, with no problems, but the iPad is terrible. Does anyone know what is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes