i am currently on the edge plan and i dropped my phone in water if i buy out my phone for 340 and want to get a new one will i have to 200 or will it be on my bill and i will just walk out with the phone?
KattieDahn

i am currently on the edge plan and i dropped my phone in water if i buy out my phone for 340 and want to get a new one will i have to 200 or will it be on my bill and i will just walk out with the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i am currently on the edge plan and i dropped my phone in water if i buy out my phone for 340 and want to get a new one will i have to 200 or will it be on my bill and i will just walk out with the phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to pay out the entire remaining balance of the Edge program in order for you to start a new Edge payment option or purchase at the two year contract price. This is not the 50, 60 or 75% required for you to Edge Up to a new phone. You no longer qualify for the Edge Up has the phone you would have turned in in no longer in working order.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes