how to make a post dated payment?
schnitzel94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have made a post dated check payment in the past via an automated system when my phone service was disconnected.  I am wanting to pay my bill with a post dated check while I have service,but can't find the contact number to do so.

Labels (1)
Re: how to make a post dated payment?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be lost without my phone.  I want to make sure we can help you set this payment for you schnitzel94. You can reach our Financial Service Department at 1-866-266-1445.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Boydchan2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to make a post dated check  payment.  My phone is not on.   I have been unwell and I would love to have it on.   I need my  phone and I am lost without it.

Help Verizon!!!!!

Help!!!!

Help!!!!

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! We hear your concerns about your service and help is here to help! To begin, please send us a Private Note so we can look into what's going on with your account right now! *Kris

0 Likes