how do I???
scienceteacher115

Delete things that are in my Verizon cloud?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I???
ocbp50
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to you Verizon Cloud account via the web at: https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/  From the website, login using your Verizon Wireless account login & password.  You can see all of your content in Verizon Cloud and even narrow by type (in your case documents).  You can select the documents you want to delete, check they are the right ones in the trash can and then permanently delete them from your Verizon Cloud storage by deleting them from the trash can.

Note:  If these deleted documents are not deleted from your phone, they might get backed up again the next time you backup your phone to Verizon Cloud.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

Hello.. there are different area's to this question,,, what type of items are you trying to delete..

If what you are trying to delete is in Cloud and still on your phone.. from the phone you are able to delete Contacts, test messages and call logs and they will be deleted from cloud.. but pictures, music , documents, and video.. if deleted from phone are still safe in cloud..  Here is the link for addition information regarding Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless

you will be able to get all your questions answered in one area.. please advise if this helps

0 Likes
sand10591
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really?  we cannot remove documents?  I assume they are taking up space and causing  my cloud to be full.  Is that true?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, you can delete things.

Go here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud/

Then click on Manage your cloud content in My Verizon

0 Likes
sand10591
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to delete the documents on laptop...but they are still on phone

and did not free up any space

0 Likes
ocbp50
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to you Verizon Cloud account via the web at: https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/  From the website, login using your Verizon Wireless account login & password.  You can see all of your content in Verizon Cloud and even narrow by type (in your case documents).  You can select the documents you want to delete, check they are the right ones in the trash can and then permanently delete them from your Verizon Cloud storage by deleting them from the trash can.

Note:  If these deleted documents are not deleted from your phone, they might get backed up again the next time you backup your phone to Verizon Cloud.

0 Likes
sand10591
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok I deleted from trash on computer bit documents still on my phone????

0 Likes
sand10591
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another question...doesn't deleting documents give more space on cloud?

0 Likes
ocbp50
Enthusiast - Level 3

The phone is different than the Verizon Cloud question I answered.  Assuming you have an iPhone, you really cannot check the "documents."  You have Audio (or music), Photos, Apps, Documents & Data, Other and Free on your phone.  I don't use an app that stores documents (like Word or pdf) on my iPhone.  My main documents are text messages.  If you have a lot of pictures and videos exchanged and do not delete text messages, that can take up some space.  So, that could be the memory-zapping culprit.

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

sand10591 what is stated from me above is FROM THE PHONE you are able to delete contracts. text msgs and call logs.. and they will be deleted from cloud.. the pictures, music etc could not ,, there would have to be deleted directly from where you have docked Cloud at.. so if you access cloud from a desktop,, it is from there you need to go to delete from the selected area.. ..

every thing can be deleted but only certain ones can be done from the device..

0 Likes