horrible coverage in home area 53807
smiley54

I have been having issues and they kept telling me it was my droid was too old... I bought a new Droid turbo 2... guess what the service is still terrible.

what is going on in this area?  been going on about a year

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: horrible coverage in home area 53807
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

smiley54

I  use my service all the time and would be concerned if there were any trouble. I looked at the zip code you provided and it appears to be in a rural area with on a few serving cell sites. What is going on with your service while you are here? Does this happen only while you are inside? When did this first begin?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smiley54

inside and out. very slow to no service.  about a year ago.  The store kept telling me I had to buy a new phone or signal booster.  I never had a problem before.  I bought the phone don't help.  If they know the service is bad in the area don't sell us on the 4g lte.   or supply the signal booster for free.. that would help at home but not traveling.  Never had a problem with Alltell

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

smiley54

I appreciate the details you have provided. Are you only having difficulty with your data speeds? What is going on with your voice and text service? Have you used a speed test app to determine the speeds you are receiving?

ChristopherM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smiley54

Data and text. no I have not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the spectacular service you deserve, Smiley54. Do you have advanced calling on? What happens when you send a text? Does it go through? Have you tried to send a message to yourself? Are you using the stock text messaging app or another app?

AllisonC_VZW

0 Likes
smiley54

the stock text app  it takes a long time to go out sometimes.  other person never gets text. sometimes I don't get the text to me till hours later. never sent text to self

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

smiley54,

We always want you to get world class service at all times! That's crucial. What is your zip code? What sort of signal do you usually show on the phone?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes