help returning/exchanging phone
kkwonger14

I received a replacement phone in the mail two days ago and sent in the exchange yesterday.  The receipt that came in the box and instructions on the bottom and it said, "place this original receipt into the box along with the device" or something like that.  But i remember it clearly saying "THIS original receipt".

I keep reading these FAQ's and instructions for the exchanges and it says that I should have put the orignial receipt into the box....does this mean the one from the store? Did I just screw up this exchange?  Are they going to reject it?  Am I going to have to pay like $400 for the new phone??  Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: help returning/exchanging phone
kneelingroses

kkwonger14-

If I were you, I would just call *611 from your mobile phone & explain the the CS rep that you speak to what happened.  I can't see verizon charging you $400 when you can prove that you sent the phone back via the FedEx tracking information.

It could be that maybe it will take a longer time to process your return because you didn't put the paperwork back in the box with the phone.  I know I put the original receipt (and made a copy for myself) in the box when I returned my phone & it took less than a week for them to process my return.

0 Likes