half of order lost, what happen?
dmackno1

I upgraded our phones, wife and I, this past Sunday, 8/23/15.  Ordered 2 new phones, LG G Vista, received one phone yesterday by FedEx, have called customer service about what happen to the other phone, no valid answer.  Now in a loop, can't send a new phone until the original order is canceled.  Explained that it is not my fault, maybe someone at the warehouse either forgot or took the other phone (16)??  Now I have to pay for it, through time and calls wasted.  Have called customer service twice, same run around.  Also, rep. couldn't find a supervisor or manager to speak to.  POOR SERVICE.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: half of order lost, what happen?
mama23dogs
Legend

Where does the tracking say the phone is?   With Fedex?  

IN that case, the shipper, Verizon, should be requesting Fedex cover the loss.

THe weight on the package needs to be verified.  If it was light, only one phone was enclosed.

Keep after them, don't except lame excuses. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dmackno1, I would be frustrated too, and will make sure we can get you some answers. We are here to find that order for you. Could you tell us more about the order? Did you have a tracking number for each phone, or did they ship together? The tracking numbers would be on your Verizon home page. What does it show? Lets get this mystery solved.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dmackno1

The first order #, [removed], shows one phone.  Spoke to another cr yesterday, stated that a new phone would be shipped overnight for today, that order # is [removed].  But there is not a tracking number for the overnight delivery???  What is going on, should I call cs again????

Order numbers removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dmackno1,

We know how important it is to receive your order in a timely manner. Have you checked your order online http://vz.to/1uKGPtr using the order numbers provided in your post?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes