Re: govt invading my right to privacy
jrichards1
Enthusiast - Level 2

So since when did it become ok for the Government to invade peoples privacy and violate the constitution?  Some people on here asking what the big deal is are delusional, it's not that we have something to hide it's the fact that our privacy has been destroyed, the 4th amendment is being trampled and some folks want to stand by and watch.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You know when I went to college and studied Government my mentor said the US Constitution is a blueprint and not a finality and that our forefathers seen this when it was set to pen and paper.

Our constitution today is not what was back in the 1700's just look at the Right to Bare Arms? We are not fighting the British anymore nor do we conscript the army in our homes, and we are not taken out in the streets without a legal warrant or subpoena nor are we illegally searched or seized without that legal warrant or subpoena.

Lets look at how the Government passed the Volstead Act on Prohibition and then repealled it.

Our US Constitution is not definitive but constantly up for how we interrupte it. It was made to be changed to meet our changing times and people.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I certainly support the "Right to Bare Arms" at all costs. I HATE long sleeves!!!

Not applicable

Figures you would find that since spell check knew it was a correct spelling but wrong in context to what it was supposed to be.

tlapp

Absolutely correct.  I need to know that Verizon will join forces with the ACLU and other organizations to stop the infringement of my privacy.  If not I will be doing business elsewhere.

Verizon what is your answer?  Will you defend privacy or will you continue to be an accomplice in attacking constitutional rights. 

0 Likes