govt invading my right to privacy
summerwind456

If I am not totally convinced that the govt is NOT listening to my conversations by the time my contract comes due I will be doing my business elsewhere.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: govt invading my right to privacy
budone
Legend

Well ya better get a string and two tin cans if you are so concerned. Bout the only way to be sure your calls are not listened to,,,,,,on any network.

Who says they wont listen to your conversation from the OTHER parties phone.

Whoop, Whoop, Whoop, whats that noise..... BLACK HELICOPTERS! Noooooooooooooooooooo oh the humanity

B33
Legend

Can you here me Now.!  Uncle B Got my Cans ready there are a few other post out there on the Same subject by the End of Day i call it 20  that is Twenty more post on the Same Subject). You want to start a Wager.!!!! b

Have a Good Morning..

0 Likes
budone
Legend

At least with your tin cans, in two years, you will not have to come here and complain about an upgrade fee!

0 Likes
Not applicable

you and B33 are cracking me up. Do you think two dixi cups with string would be better? This way you can either crumple up the two Dixi Cups after each call, or burn them.

Klue
Master - Level 1

Where in the he*l did this come from? Do you have any incidents that you would like to enlighten us with.  I would love to hear them.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

My first clue was this guy following me around for the last couple of months.

listen.jpg

budone
Legend

bwhahahahaha

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Cant burn the cups, Al Gore will show up on their doorstep to complain about the global warming that is occurring because of it . No win situation!

0 Likes
mvwoon
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can find paid and free encryption services

0 Likes