good customer service
a_happy_customer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wanted to give a shout out to the two ladies at verizon customer service who have helped me today with my lost/stolen phone, but couldn't find a way to do it other than here. While what I heard was not the news I wanted to hear (for some reason the when I bought my HTC Trophy from the Microsoft Store a year ago my insurance did not carry over, and I am basically SOL) I feel that that Nichole (the first rep I talked to to suspend the line and see about getting a replacement) had gone above and beyond in finding a solution for my insurance issue (which is my fault for not checking my statements). I greatly appreciate the fact that she had exhausted all possible options before letting me know what I was expecting to hear the moment I was told that there was no insurance on my phone.

the second shout out goes for the lady (did not catch her name) who helped me activate my secondary phone, she was super friendly and empathetic/sympathetic to my situation. While the task of reprogramming a phone is easy enough to do by itself, it helped me to calm down about the fact that I have a good phone floating around somewhere and I can't do a thing about it at this point.

Thank you now I remember why I have been a Verizon subscriber for the past ten years, despite the whole insurance issue that happened today... which I do not feel is on Verizon's side but it did help to have some empathy/sympathy to stop me from freaking out.

Labels (1)
Re: good customer service
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge good service!  It seems all (or most) of what we hear in this Community are complaints and stories of "bad" customer service, and when things are done right, nothing is said. 

Your post was refreshing.  I'm sorry about your phone - bummer.  I am glad you got the help you needed to rectify the situation.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

+1 to both posts!

0 Likes
indoorsocer1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just a quick question. As I have never had the need to use the location services on my trophy and am curious how they work. Did you try to locate it over the internet to find where it is? 

Chris

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A_happy_customer, thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad you were able to receive the excellent customer service that you deserve!

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes