end service
Crawdaddy1533
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still owe 300 dollars on my phone but want to drop the Verizon service. Can I just keep paying in the phone and stop service?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: end service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crawdaddy1533 We value keeping you as a customer and don’t want to lose you. Please tell me what has you feeling this way? How can we turn this around? Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. I also want to make sure that I answer all of your questions. If you disconnect a mobile number that has an active device payment agreement, the remaining balance of that agreement will be due on your next bill. To learn more about the "Device Payment Agreement" Please visit our "Device Payment FAQs" page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/ refer to the "Installment Agreement and Payment" section # 8 for additional information. Please keep in mind that we're always here to help.

EvelynR_VZW
If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Crawdaddy1533
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had to call in like 5 times in a year cause service is bad or not working at all, than after the call service gets better than it gets bad again. Plus Verizon pulled are corporate store from near by and the closes is 2 hours away and the authorized retailer is no help at all

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you continue to have issues with your service, and we are here to help you. We want to make sure that this service issue is resolved permanently. What services are being affected? Does this affect all lines on the account?

0 Likes
Crawdaddy1533
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's always slow data speed and yes on all are lines, it is good now but we just called in after being without data service for almost 24 hours with data not working at all. 

0 Likes