employer discount?
cjj2013

I just switched to Verizon in February.  And through my work place I get a 17% off discount. I have given verizon all of the information needed. But due to the fact that I'm already on a "discounted plan" for $60+tax for one phone... The booklet that my work place for Verizon said "you will get 17% off of plans $35 or more....". Anyway, I have spoken to many support members of this and none have been able to help me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: employer discount?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Already discounted plans don't qualify for an additional discount - just as you can't apply two discounts to the same plan even if you qualify for both  (Military, reservist, and employer discount - only one will apply).  The $60 plan you have is already a promo price and so it does not qualify for another discount, unless you are on the EDGE program.  Then you 'd get $10 off, but you'd also have to add in the monthly cost of the device, and that's likely to be higher than $10 ....

From the FAQ on discounts: Discounts & Validation FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Most voice and data plans with a monthly access fee of $34.99 or higher qualify for a discount. The Monthly Account Access Fees on MORE Everything plans are also discountable if it’s $34.99 or higher, but Monthly Line Access Fees are not eligible for discounts.

Features added onto your account may be eligible for discounts if the monthly access fees are $24.99 or higher. Note: some plans and features are not eligible for discounts and that limitation will be called out in the plan details.

0 Likes