Re: email contact information for service
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Sure they know what they're training is. They know that the reps are given the information. However, if a rep gets confused about the information or mixes up two promotions it is normal. Again, so much information and easy to mix it up. Are you 100% perfect 100% of the time? They don't have that clause in the agreement so that reps can intentionally mislead people.

AS for the techs, providing support over the telephone is very difficult. Trust me. I do it. Providing support on a device that you can actually see is waaaaaay easier. Know that there are A LOT of devices out there. You can't expect someone to know everything about every device. However, it seems like you do.

As for the store asking you to leave. I wasn't there and I don't know how you were speaking to them so I won't pass judgement and say that they were wrong for asking you to remove yourself.

Exactly what information were you requesting when you were told that someone didn't have time to retrieve it?

0 Likes
Jdbusch
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was asking about a charger and it's compatibility.

And it wasn't a promo, or anything it was about getting a new replacement phone, and one online was about equipment they said was ordered and would be free due to service issues that both were incorrect.

Third was a floor supervisor saying he would submit a complaint ticket and didn't.

I could go on... Multiple people who have made many false claims and offered what ever they could, with no intention of follow through.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Except your responses are so very vague. We can't help you if you don't provide specifics. If you choose not to provide specifics, I would suggest you write a letter as described in my very first response to you.

0 Likes