email contact information for service
Jdbusch
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have been told so many lies.... who do i contact for honest service?

this is the most recent: [Removed]

now I'm being told that no they wont.

[Removed]

before that was:

Your chat recap

Reference number:

[Removed]

Chatted on 03/16/2017 at 15:07:53

and as for local stores ive gotten:

Your chat recap

Reference number:

[Removed]

Chatted on 04/02/2017 at 13:13:56

[Removed]

i have transcripts and screen shots of majority of the deceptive practices and really need corporate contact information. so i can correspond in an email or text format to keep records, since the last time i called and told the rep i was going to record the call, i was told they could not continue the conversation and hung up.

so who do i contact?

chat transcriptions removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: email contact information for service
Jdbusch
Enthusiast - Level 3

My issue is receiving poor customer service, a chat agent saying he was filing an executive support complaint that I should hear back from in 48hrs, was promised equipment that was never sent, a phone I've had to replace 4 times in under 12 months, a store manager who told me he didn't have time to get me information about Verizon products, an "acting" manager threatening to have me removed from the store when I went to get my 3rd refurbished activated, standing in the store for 3.5 hours on those landline with support because they couldn't do Thier Jobs, chat support being ineffective, voice support wanting to record me but refusing to continue the call while I record them, and having no other resources to get customer service, or to contact escalation teams, or executive level support.... So how can we get this fixed?

View solution in original post

Jdbusch
Enthusiast - Level 3

why were the conversations removed at the request of verizon?

this is information that was supplied to show what has happened with verizon support

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Check the TOS for the community. You're not allowed to post that stuff.

There is no email for service. You must chat, call or write a letter and mail it. All ways to contact Verizon Wireless are available by selecting Contact Us at the top of the page.

0 Likes
Jdbusch
Enthusiast - Level 3

yet when i called to chat today i was told there can be no record of the call.... why wont they allow thier voice service to be logged by the consumer? they do it. but they seem to want to lie to us. so who do i contact to fix issues and keep a record of it?

this is the end of the call:

[removed]

Voice transcript removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
Jdbusch
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok since I cannot post the audio.

I informed the rep I was recording at the beginning, she was fine with it, the talked to her supervisor got back from hold and refused to continue the call....

Why? What does Verizon have to hide? Why can they record my call for quality, but refuse to allow customers the same courtesy?

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

It's not a courtesy. You can't do it. If you like call them and ask. This is a peer to peer forum. We don't write their rules.

Now if you like you can post what your issue is so that we can try to help, but you're really beating a dead horse at this point.

0 Likes
Jdbusch
Enthusiast - Level 3

My issue is receiving poor customer service, a chat agent saying he was filing an executive support complaint that I should hear back from in 48hrs, was promised equipment that was never sent, a phone I've had to replace 4 times in under 12 months, a store manager who told me he didn't have time to get me information about Verizon products, an "acting" manager threatening to have me removed from the store when I went to get my 3rd refurbished activated, standing in the store for 3.5 hours on those landline with support because they couldn't do Thier Jobs, chat support being ineffective, voice support wanting to record me but refusing to continue the call while I record them, and having no other resources to get customer service, or to contact escalation teams, or executive level support.... So how can we get this fixed?

pherson
Champion - Level 1

I'm not addressing half the stuff as it already was. If a phone dies during the warranty period it is replaced with a refurbished device. If you like you can either have Verizon send it or you can send your bad device to the manufacturer for them to fix. As for being removed from the store, judging from this thread was a fair thing for the manager to do to keep the issue escalating further. You can write a postal letter to corporate, not an email. Or you can switch carriers. Those are your options. I can only imagine what was said to phone support and in store.

Best wishes

Jdbusch
Enthusiast - Level 3

If I could figure out, how to pm I would should you the transcripts, and screenshots of everything, being fed up with lies, and poor customer service makes me the bad guy I guess...

So I guess I'll have to just draft a certified letter to send then. Thanks.

0 Likes
Jdbusch
Enthusiast - Level 3

Feel free to delete this entire post, since there are no options available, this is just a waste of post space, Thank you for the option.

0 Likes