eV2...new to me!
mmsnyder

I just went back to Verizon after 5 years and got this eV2 phone....for the most part it's easy enough but I either have it set up wrong or this is the way the phone is:

When I have a new VM or text or whatever, the phone only alerts me the one time and that's it, plus I am used to a flashing light to let me know that I missed a call or have a new whatever.....I find this very upseting because if I happen to be away from my phone with it "beeps" then I have no idea unless I keep opening my phone to check it...........it this right??

I thought perhaps someone who's had this phone for awhile could tell me if this is the way it is.          Thanks for you help!    M

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: eV2...new to me!
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

You'll find your alert/reminder settings in the Settings & Tools menu then Sound Settings. There should be text/pix/voicemail/calls...each should have a reminder setting allowing you to select the interval for a reminder. Play with the settings in the Sound Settings menu until you find something you like.

And don't be afraid to explore some of the other menus, Call Settings/Phone settings..etc. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: eV2...new to me!
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

You'll find your alert/reminder settings in the Settings & Tools menu then Sound Settings. There should be text/pix/voicemail/calls...each should have a reminder setting allowing you to select the interval for a reminder. Play with the settings in the Sound Settings menu until you find something you like.

And don't be afraid to explore some of the other menus, Call Settings/Phone settings..etc. 

0 Likes