does anyone else have a problem with replacement phones
FRAGRA93

this is the second replacement phone I have received that only lasted a month .        the first time they did not have the same model htc 9 so they sent the htc 10 . guess what nothing for the htc 10  was compatable charger car charger  case  was basically told tough luck let me see how the third replacement  works out                                                                                                        

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: does anyone else have a problem with replacement phones
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

it sucks that they wont replace you charger and case to go with it but I would look at it this way, you got an upgrade!

0 Likes
Re: does anyone else have a problem with replacement phones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Going through multiple phones is never easy, FRAGRA93. It's important your phone works properly. I'm sorry to learn your current replacement is not working as it should. I understand a third replacement is on its way but what problems are you experiencing? When an alternate replacement is provided, the accessories would not be replaced. I apologize for this inconvenience.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes