difficulty setting up account manager
shelbell39

I am new to verizon and although very computer savy I am getting nowhere with the online website who has finally instructed me account owner locked and a number to call. However the automated service only runs me all over with selections that are endless or some has it set to roll over. The online chat person after fague questions told me my account isnt locked but It is on my in. I lost her or she disconnected one cuz her chat just closed. Some PLEASE help me to figure out how to register online so I can manage my account and all lines I have.

Labels (1)
Tags (5)
0 Likes
Re: difficulty setting up account manager
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi shellbell39!

I'm here to help you register for My Verizon. Where are you getting stuck in the process? Are you possibly already registered and you have to sign in? Try clicking on forgot password and resetting it. If it tells you that you need to register for My Verizon first, we know for sure you're not registered. Let me know how it turns out or where you get stuck.

Thanks,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sullee

When I log into my account, as I have done a million times, now it says I am the account owner.  When I click on the upgrade button it tells me I cannot access certain parts of my account because I am only an account member.  WTF.  I even added myself as an account manager afterward and it didn't help.  Again, it says on my account home page that I am the account owner.  What is going on?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Sullee,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I am sorry that you are having problems getting into My Verizon. I would be frustrated if I could not log in and do my upgrade.  Please send us a private message with your phone number. We need to look into the settings to make sure everything is set up correctly. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes