data usage
mclapp

Why is it that my family uses their phones the same every month, but our data rates change dramatically? 2 months prior, come the end of our billing period, we got our 75% data usage warning. Then, three days after our billing period started over, my daughter and I were already at 75% of our data usage. This billing period, three days in, we are at .195 and .064. How does data usage differ so dramatically?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
mclapp,  Data usage certainly can vary month to month. Depending on what is done on the phone will help to determine what is going on. We have implemented a new tool to help you narrow down and see what is being done on each line on your account, to some extent. You will be able to use our Data Utilization tool to help monitor your accounts usage, see what line is using what type of video, etc. You can access this by signing into your My Verizon account and clicking on View Usage Details. Then follow the steps to the Data Utilization tool.   ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
mclapp,  Data usage certainly can vary month to month. Depending on what is done on the phone will help to determine what is going on. We have implemented a new tool to help you narrow down and see what is being done on each line on your account, to some extent. You will be able to use our Data Utilization tool to help monitor your accounts usage, see what line is using what type of video, etc. You can access this by signing into your My Verizon account and clicking on View Usage Details. Then follow the steps to the Data Utilization tool.   ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes