customer service rude(jan-17)!!!
crazycar13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've called about iPhone cannot go on the web browser while i am on the phone.  The girl said, "no, not with the 3G phone" then i said why AT&T can and she said, "we are not AT&T and we choose not to do it."  I was like,"wow. Thank you for your rudeness" and she said, "you're welcome." WTF

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: customer service rude(jan-17)!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The difference is in the technology that the two networks are using.  Verizon is CDMA for their 3G phones and AT&T is GSM for their network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
crazycar13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Obviously the rep. did not know that. All she said was, that's how we roll. These discussions of networks diff. Was out long before iPhone 4s and nothing has changed. This remind me of this ice age technology call DSL; it used to have web connection problem every time I was on the LAN line. For the biggest wireless provider, most expensive for DATA plan and ice age technology = disappointing.

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

I agree it is pretty stupid that you cant call and use data at the same time and she had absolutely no right to be rude to you.

0 Likes