corp discounts and new plans
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

anyone find out how corp discounts will apply to the new family share plans?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: corp discounts and new plans
rcschnoor
Legend

I doubt if you will get a definite answer until after someone receives their 1st bill under the new plan.

I can't count the number of times I have seen people say they were told one thing and see something else once they get their bill.

Not applicable

From what has been the consensus here is that it comes off the data part. And in case someone wants to be specific the data/texts/minutes part. In other words the part you'll pay between $50-$100 for.

0 Likes
VDubb722
Enthusiast - Level 2

You would think Verizon would have put out a detailed FAQ about corp discounting...

AZSALUKI
Legend

you would also think they would have known how their own new plans would work......but they didn't.

AZSALUKI
Legend

i have seen mostly what brian68 stated.....here and in other forums. but to be honest, i completely misunderstood some of this so who knows??

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

If you go into My Verizon and start to change your plan the new shared plan, it will do the discount calc for you. Which is your %age off of the $40-$100 data charge.

0 Likes
VDubb722
Enthusiast - Level 2

First thing I tried before posting and was not working for me. I called Verizon and the rep told me it's off the access fee (i.e. the total costs of all connected devices) and not the data charge...

lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

VDubb722 wrote:

First thing I tried before posting and was not working for me. I called Verizon and the rep told me it's off the access fee (i.e. the total costs of all connected devices) and not the data charge...

That's not correct information.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

VDubb722 wrote:

According to Verizon's website, the "data charge" is the "ACCOUNT ACCESS" fee to be shared among ALL lines. Then you have the separate "LINE ACCESS" fee which is the charge for each phone to be on the Share Everything plan. So in essence, Verizon is saying everything you are charged is an "ACCESS" fee. It is just a question of WHICH access fee is to be discounted. All of the separate ones lumped together, or the single fee which is shared among all of the lines on the account. Verizon reps are saying the latter.

To keep with how discounts have worked in the past, it SHOULD be 1 line access for the primary line added to the account access fee. Doubtful this is how it will work, since it seems Verizon is trying to keep discounts to a minimum.

0 Likes