connecting to the internet
JBBB

The 3 phones I have on my family plan either won't connect or won't stay connected to the internet. Any ideas, I'm desperate!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: connecting to the internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JBBB,  Wow that sounds alarming! Something we have to fix this right away.  Has this been happening at the same location for all three phones? Please provide us with your zip code to review the area.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JBBB

Hi there,

Yes, it has been quite the issue. All 3 phones when we are in our home. The Zip is 16735. The biggest issue is I increased our data package because I thought my step son was the issue – on the phone nonstop. He always maxes out his usage roughly 10 days into the cycle. Then we realized that must be happening because our phones won’t connect.

Thank you for any help you can provide!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JBBB,

Thanks for the additional information! Just to be sure we're on the same page, are you having difficulties staying connected to your home Wi-Fi connection or cellular data at home? No issues have been reported in this area.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JBBB

Our cell phones do not want to connect. Thanks!

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

JBBB

This has been going on to long, I want to make sure it is taken care of. I have sent you a follow request here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/actions to accept my request and follow me.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSuppor

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

yarelim_vzw

The follow request is in the Inbox not the Actions link.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes