complaint - problems with Verizon since March (it is now June)
hrow

I have spent countless hours on the phone with Verizon customer service for the past 2 and a half months.  I have asked to speak to a supervisor many times.  Each time, I am put on hold for a very long time and the representative comes back on and says they are still waiting - eventually I have to try to sort things out with the representative because the supervisor never comes.  Yesterday, I actually got the supervisor on the phone only to have the call disconnected - they never called me back.  I am looking at 2 and a half months of time wasted, money wasted, incompetence, being told the wrong thing constantly, being promised things that never appear on the account, and a phone plan that does not work for me, costs too much, and does not include the correct discounts.  I would like to talk with the corporate office, but no one seems to know how to contact them.....how is it that Verizon employees do not have a way to facilitate that?

0 Likes
Re: complaint - problems with Verizon since March (it is now June)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hrow, we always want to make sure that you're always getting nothing but stellar service with us. I'm sorry for the amount of time you've spent on getting some kind of resolution. We want to be able to get a good look at the details and get things back on track for you. I've sent you a Private Note. I'm looking forward to working with you. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes